- Ant_haut: RT @iamyourlifes: Besoin de ken avec mes copines ? Non non c'est le contraire j'en veut une qui m'écoute, m'appaise, et me comprenne . #lac…
- MarioFanaticas: RT @Mariomaniaticas: Ya se nos hizo la china esta en sentencia!!!!! Es muy probable que lisset caiga tambien para que la eliminen :/!! #LaC…
- schwild: RT @ManausCSR: II Base Forum: For the development of markets at the #BoP in #LAC | Colombia June 6-7 | http://t...
- schwild: RT @TamarKoosed: II Base Forum: For the development of markets at the #BoP in #LAC | Colombia June 6-7 | http:/...
- schwild: RT @TamarKoosed: II Base Forum: For the development of markets at the #BoP in #LAC | Colombia June 6-7 | http://t.co/A6SpLkahPB @IDBnews...
Category Archives: Info
Were there any notes from the Digital Archives session?
THATCamp – ontological crisis Example: Music software – music educators not always clear on some issues – although composers have been digital for decades – notation accompanied by playback to hear what you’re writing, but product is a score – … Continue reading
Gamification: taking principles of game design and applying it to other activities and professions to make them more engaging/bearable/fun. There is controversy and conflict about the topic and how it relates to students. The Escapist’s “Extra Credits” video on the … Continue reading
What is the definition of social reading?: Reading and analyzing texts collaboratively possible tools: good reads, social tagging (i.e. flickr) Ancient jewish concept of Midrash of collaboratively commenting on holy texts by scholars Comment Press–WordPress plugin for collaboration, annotation, alternative … Continue reading
Using digital portfolios in a department whose chair is highly tech-phobic (refuses to use email, etc.). How do you deal with a situation like that? (Faculty engaging student with digital tools are primarily lecturers in the dept.) Perhaps the … Continue reading
A ton of support for science undergrad research, but zero for humanities Being an aide for faculty moving in this direction “Ruckus”: getting iPads for students/faculty, made deal w/ faculty that students will use it constructively What are other people … Continue reading
Here is the handout I will be using for this bootcamp. If you’re not attending this bootcamp but would like to participate and contribute here are some ways to get involved: One of the things we will be doing at … Continue reading
Collaboration Recent notices from funding agencies have been clear – they want to fund digital humanities work and they want to fund collaborations between R1 and Liberal Arts Colleges. Given this, we’d like to devote this session to talking about … Continue reading
I have already learned a lot from several people. I think this will be a great conference.