- cindlebo: One of the highlights of my night!!! This was on the sink in the Green Room! Recital #LAC… http://t.co/SlEFFbj7d8
- kathlibt235: Wouldn't it be great for #lac to get this? http://t.co/Uen4RyJlui
- martinaquiro: Amo escuchar las notas de voz, me cago de risa sola #lac
- alexpensato: RT @howardknopf: Huge cache of Canadian history hits U.K. auction block, tests Library and Archives http://t.co/OuEhN4Ue7y #LAC
- GueterMesser: RT @howardknopf: Huge cache of Canadian history hits U.K. auction block, tests Library and Archives http://t.co/fhRV3Es619 #LAC
I have taught both in K-12 and the higher ed setting in IT for almost 20 years. I am most passionate about multi-media authoring that involves programming (my undergraduate was in computer-programming, so it's hard to let that go!) There's a good article I read about programming as the new "literacy". However, my latest endeavors and interestes have led me to GIS and integration into the curriculum. I'm fascinated with this and would love to talk to others about their ideas!