- mercantour: RT @MontagneTV: Cet après-midi, petit avant-goût de l'été avec cette belle photo du #lac d'#Allos ! A taste of summer! © M.Piotrowski http:…
- robobamadavis: My 24 hr visit 2 #LAC is way cool & BO is loving it.
- SLMFinance: Really interesting! @FAOKnowledge #Agribusiness Public Private #Partnership case studies in #Africa, #LAC #Asia http://t.co/pZ9EpNDYky
- martica_12: RT @amandaguiji: Solo las digo a @AnaSenis y @martica_12 q cumplan mis ordenes y como dice la mister siempre cabeza arriba y confianza #lac…
- dan1k3n: Canon, tele-zoom 200mm :) #france #lake #lac #sainte #croix #verdon http://t.co/VpSjZpYE5r
Category Archives: Bootcamp
Session notes are in this Google Document. Feel free to edit!
Jen Serventi sent us a few materials for her grant writing bootcamp. First is a sample narrative from a successful grant application submitted to the NEH’s Office of Digital Humanities. Participants will also review materials from the NEH website and … Continue reading
Share Assignment Ideas for bootcamp, “Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum”
For the bootcamp, “Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum”, after we go through one example of integrating a project into a course, we will work in groups to practice this technique. In order for this exercise to work, … Continue reading
If you’re planning to take part in the bootcamp, “Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum”, please join our wiki: integratingdh.pbworks.com/w/page/40112677/FrontPage To get access just follow the link above and click on the link to request access. Once we … Continue reading
Below is the schedule we’ve worked out for Bootcamp 1: Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We’ll also have a wiki for the bootcamp so we can continue … Continue reading
Suggested Readings for Bootcamp 1: Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum
To get the most out of “Bootcamp 1: Integrating Digital Humanities Projects into the Undergraduate Curriculum” take a look at these readings in advance: Blackwell, C., & Martin, T. R. (2009). Technology, Collaboration, and Undergraduate Research. Digital Humanities Quarterly, 3(1). Retrieved … Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce our second bootcamp for THATCamp LAC. Jennifer Serventi, Senior Program Officer at the NEH’s Office of Digital Humanities will teach participants about applying for grant funding to support digital humanities projects. More information will be available … Continue reading